ABOUT PURPLE MINT
Purple Mint is a wedding and event planning boutique, expertly creating authentic, modern, vibrant, memorable days, specialising in multicultural & diverse celebrations. We pride ourselves on delivering modern, bespoke, authentic weddings and events for each and every client. Drawing on over five years of international events experience gained in the corporate world, our services are perfect for contemporary, classy, chic individuals like you who want to incorporate their unique personality and story throughout their special day.
So WHY WORK WITH PURPLE MINT?
I often have to remind couples that your wedding day is about you! My job is to help bring your vision for your wedding day to life. What does that mean? That means you can have a wedding that is truly, 100% reflective of you as a couple, there are no rules, this day is about you! Your priorities for your wedding day are what is most important to Purple Mint.
Do you want your guest to have a delicious meal, surrounded with stunning decor and drinks flowing all evening? We can make that happen.
Do you want to include traditional elements of your culture in your wedding day, but are unsure of how to make this happen? We love to bring cultural traditions into the modern day!
Do you want the focus of your wedding to be a bright celebration of your union, followed by a massive party for your family and friends? Yep, we can do that.
Do you want something small and intimate with lots of thoughtful and memorable touches for each and every person? We will help you to create that experience for your nearest and dearest.
I have built up a fantastic network of high quality, highly creative professionals who will be able to bring to life your vision for your wedding, focused on your priorities. I understand that each of my clients has a unique story to tell, so all of our weddings are bespoke and perfectly tailored to our couples. We have created our packages to enable you to select how hands on you want us to be in the planning of your wedding, but rest assured, we will the same love, thought and attention to each couple throughout the process, whichever package they choose!
So why not send me a message so we can talk through your ideas and create something that you are excited about!
About LEAD WEDDING PLANNER - MONICA
With extensive experience gained in the corporate and legal worlds, both in the UK and internationally, my bright personality and organised mind ensures all events are planned with meticulous detail and love, whilst incorporating uniqueness and individuality within each event. I am able to deliver an outstanding service, whilst remaining positive and focused.
Having trained and qualified at The Wedding Planner School as a Wedding and Event Planner, I decided to focus on gaining high end, first class work experience with professional and established luxury wedding planners in both London and Kent. I have also worked on various types of corporate events, ranging from small training seminars, to conferences of 2000 people. You can rest assured your special day is in a safe pair of hands with me as I care as much about delivering a flawless experience for your guests as you do.
MORE ABOUT MONICA:
- I have a big personality and am creative by nature. I love bright colours, the sea and the outdoors. I am full of ideas and inspiration but I also love creating an excel spreadsheet and project management, which is why wedding and event planning suits me perfectly!
- I love to travel! In 2017, I visited various cities such as Dubai, Tokyo, Boston, New York, Barcelona, Washington DC and Philadelphia. I have some pretty big destinations on my list for 2018 but I'll keep those a secret for now!
- I completed a masters in HR Management and have worked in corporate, creative and non-for-profit companies around the world. I draw on the strong organisational and project management skills I gained in my roles to create and execute and every event with precision, excellence, discretion and class.
- I love live music and you'll often find me at an intimate concert or searching google for tickets for new and upcoming artists!
- I love art and often visit art galleries or shows looking for unique pieces for my home or office!
- I play the bass guitar and have picked up some calligraphy which I think I am pretty good at!
- I. LOVE. WEDDINGS! ! I love big African/Indian/Asian weddings, small intimate weddings, destination weddings, London weddings, all types of weddings! I love fun weddings the most, seeing the couple and their guests really enjoying the day and time with each other. I am passionate about helping couples create the day they've always wanted and love to share in the excitement of their big day, whilst lifting the burden of all that comes with planning a wedding.
I would absolutely love to hear from you! Send me a message or an email and lets have a chat about your special day, especially over a cup of tea or a glass of wine!